We are dedicated to getting a full understanding of your case and providing the best solution for your unique circumstances. Get in touch with us today to explore your options.
Serving the Planning Needs of Clients Throughout Hawaii
Thinking about what will happen when you are no longer around or are unable to communicate is an important part of preparing for your future. You will understandably want a say in who receives your assets, who takes care of your children, or who advocates on your behalf. Making these decisions is not always easy, but you deserve the confidence of knowing that your legacy and loved ones will be protected throughout your lifetime and after you pass away.
An estate plan works to ensure your final wishes are honored and your loved ones will be provided for. Our Honolulu estate planning lawyer is ready to help you obtain the peace of mind you deserve. At Abrell Law, you will work directly with our knowledgeable attorney.
We have over a decade of legal experience and are familiar with how to effectively leverage a wide spectrum of estate planning tools, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and advance directives. Our goal is to help you understand all your planning options and assist you in implementing the solutions that will help you accomplish your goals.
“Very helpful and respectful. Helped me through my case with no problems!”
No matter your age or health, every adult should have an estate plan, and it is never too early to start preparing for the future. We urge our clients to think ahead, as estate planning tools must be proactively implemented to be enforceable.
Our Honolulu Estate Planning Attorney Can Help You With:
- Powers of Attorney. Authorize a trusted agent to act on your behalf should you become incapacitated. You define the scope of your agent’s authority.
- Wills. Name beneficiaries to your assets, a guardian to look after your children, and a personal representative to oversee your estate. Your will must be properly finalized to be enforceable.
- Trusts. Appoint a trustee to manage assets on behalf of beneficiaries. Trusts are complex arrangements that must be carefully prepared and managed. Careful implementation of certain types of trusts can allow you to avoid probate and achieve asset protection.
- Asset Protection Planning. Shield your assets against predatory litigants, creditors, probate, estate taxes, and divorce. Many planning tools serve to specifically protect future generations.
- Advance Directives. Decide what types of medical care you wish to receive or not receive if you become hospitalized and unable to communicate. Your medical power of attorney will work to enforce the instructions in this document.
Legal Guidance Customized to Your Estate Planning Needs
Our Honolulu estate planning lawyer also recognizes that everyone’s planning needs are different and will warrant a unique approach. We will always be straightforward when discussing what each tool can accomplish and will ensure your tailored estate plan addresses any specific concerns you may have.
Our Honolulu law firm will work closely with you to develop a tailored strategy that aims to accomplish your objectives and plan for various potential scenarios. We know how to avoid common mistakes and will make certain all estate planning documents are unambiguous and appropriately finalized.
Learn more about our estate planning services.Explore Our Services
Extensive Experience in Law
Prior to opening up his own firm, Justin had years of legal experience working in the Prosecutor's office in Honolulu and as corporate counsel for a private business. This wide variety of settings help provide perspective on creative solutions to legal obstacles.
Culture of Compassion & Transparency
We take your legal matter seriously. Until we resolve your case, you can expect us to listen to your needs and honestly provide solutions that are always in your best interests.
Direct Access to Your Attorney
You won't be passed off to legal staff at any point when you work with Abrell Law. From the very beginning, you will speak with Justin so he can have a good understanding of your unique case.
Over Two Decades in Hawaii
With over 20 years living in Hawaii, serving the local community and fostering meaningful relationships is one of Justin's top priorities.
Estate planning does not have to be intimidating or overwhelmingly complicated. At Abrell Law, we are deeply invested in your comfort and security. That is why we are committed to empowering you with the estate planning services you need to protect your legacy throughout your lifetime. .
No matter your situation, our experienced lawyer can help you efficiently navigate all elements of the process. We can provide comprehensive guidance when changes in circumstances warrant updates to your plan. Our estate planning lawyer in Honolulu, HI can also help you respond to changes in state and federal laws that could impact intended plan outcomes.